As you can tell from my last few articles/posts, November and December have been a very reflective period for me with looking back at 2015 and the lessons that I’ve learned.
Now I’m ready to plan for an amazing 2016!
But before I do that, I wanted to take a moment to share some of my favorite resources with you that I helped to create in 2015. Some of them will focus on your relationship with money, and some of them are resources meant to inspire you in a broader sense.
- Custom Built Life Interview (learn how I’ve built my own custom-built life)
- Creating an Inspired Life after 40 (VoiceAmerica Radio): Transforming & Healing Your Relationship With Money to Create an Inspired & Abundant Life
- How Being More Authentic Can Help Your Bottom Line (US News & World Report article)
- Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Cultivating Joy (a great print book I co-authored with other women!)
- Cultivating Joy Video Series (my interview)
- Unleash Your Inner Magnificence (a great Kindle book I co-authored with other women!)
And an inspiring list of resources wouldn’t be complete without me sharing some of my favorite books about money and finance, including some amazing spiritually-based financial books:
- The Law of Divine Compensation (Marianne Williamson)
- The Soul of Money (Lynne Twist)
- The Energy of Money (Maria Nemeth)
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind (T. Harv Eker)
- Beyond Paycheck to Paycheck (Michael Rubin)
- Sacred Success: A Course of Financial Miracles (Barbara Stanny)
- Overcoming Underearning (Barbara Stanny)
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women (Barbara Stanny)
I hope that this list provides you with at least one resource to support you on your financial or inspirational journey toward your best self. Wishing you an amazing 2016 full of inspiration, joy, and abundance!
No comments yet.