Living Authentically in Your Business and Your Life (January 18, 2013)
In this interview with Patricia Raskin on the Positive Business radio show, Beth and her colleague Dana D’Orsi share their thoughts on the essential elements for living an authentic life that supports a thriving business.
Creating Financial Stability and Peace of Mind in Your Life and Business (March 15, 2013)
In this interview with Patricia Raskin on the Positive Business radio show, Beth shares the importance of financial stability and clarity and why it matters in a much bigger way as a foundation for peace of mind in your life and business.
Proactive Money Management for Entrepreneurs: Rock Your Finances and Rock Your Life!! (April 23, 2013)
In this interview with Cena Block on Word of Mom Radio (the “Managing MOMpreneur Mayhem” show), Beth collaborates with fellow CPA Maggie Mayer of www.maggiemayercpa.com to talk about:
- How a common misunderstanding about your cash flow can prevent you from successfully running your business;
- Why it is important to separate your personal finances from your business finances (and what you can do to get started doing this today);
- 5 mistakes that most business owners make when managing their money and simple ways to avoid these mistakes to successfully manage your finances;
- The 3 phases of financial health and how to understand what phase you’re in right now;
- The key members of your own financial team for your business and your life;
- Key financial indicators to track in your business (and what they tell you);
- The “secret weapon” to help you become financially savvy and eliminate money stress’
- And much, much more!!
Making Finances Friendly and Fun (July 12, 2013)
In this interview with Patricia Raskin on the Positive Business radio show, Beth shares her own journey with financial freedom and talks about the key reasons why people struggle with their money.
The Magic of Life – Blog Talk Radio with Rev. Max Ryan (November 13, 2013)
In this interview with Rev. Max Ryan of www.attractpositiveresults.com, Beth talks about why people are so afraid of money and how that fear hold them back in their life. Beth also provides suggestions for the next best steps people can take toward becoming financially authentic.
The “Breaking Free” Show with Marilyn Shannon (November 25, 2013)
In this interview, Beth talks about how to view money as a divine tool to support you in your everyday life.