This program uses 5 simple steps to help you take back control of your finances and understand your financial reality so that you can begin to purposely plan your own financial future and make more positive and proactive financial choices and live a life of financial peace.
This 6-month program is perfect for YOU if:
- You are a successful individual or couple who is sick and tired of worrying about money and are ready to open your eyes and begin empowering yourself financially;
- You feel stressed out whenever you think about your finances, and it distracts you from performing at your best in other areas of your life (i.e. work, relationships, etc.);
- You have a “pay now, worry later” mentality that results in a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach at the end of each month (usually when you open your credit card statement);
- You know the way you’re doing things now is costing you financial peace, but you don’t know just how much it is costing you and you need to know once and for all;
- You are willing to face your financial truth as it currently stands and are ready to begin living a more financially conscious life (even if you’re scared to do so);
- You want to intentionally design a financial plan that allows you to pay down debt and save for the future while living a life full of choice that is focused on what really matters to you;
- You want to start to institute a level of routine into your financial life that automates transactions and results in you spending less time on managing your finances;
- You are coachable (meaning that you take advice that you are paying to get without excuses), are willing to receive feedback, and are willing to show up to your sessions with an open mind;
- You are ready to stop worrying when it comes to your money, and instead you want to take a brave new step forward toward living in a financially proactive and independent way that allows for choice in all aspects of your life.
This program will help you to:
- Stop worrying about what might be happening with your money, and instead learn the truth;
- Understand your “money map” – where your money is coming from & where your money is going;
- Discover how you can be keeping more of the money you make;
- Develop a financial “snapshot” of your finances by leveraging easy-to-use and easy-to-follow tools;
- Start reducing financial overwhelm and stress, and shift toward financial independence and success;
- Intentionally develop a financial plan that allows you to manage your existing commitments (i.e. debt, living expenses), save for the future, and truly reconnect with what you value most;
- Begin to implement routine in your financial affairs by learning about the timing and flow of your financial transactions and automating your finances;
- Leverage the experience of an expert to understand your financial opportunities and challenges;
- Sleep better at night knowing you are beginning to take charge of your financial future;
- Consciously choose financial independence as your new path and begin making more informed and more proactive choices with your money.
How we work together during the “Prioritize Your Plan” program:
- 5 live 1-on-1 coaching sessions with Beth, where you will use 5 steps of Beth’s Signature System to understand your current finances and create a new financial plan. These sessions will provide you with focused and undivided attention, and you will learn new content and information on each of the 5 steps, celebrate your successes, and create financial breakthroughs!
- 4 laser coaching calls (20 minutes each) to use throughout your program to support you in taking financial action and to address any urgent issues as they arise
- Pre-Session “Prioritize Your Plan” Worksheets – In order to help you get the most out of your coaching sessions, you’ll begin compiling your financial information prior to your program, with specifically-tailored assignments in between coaching sessions. You will send this information to Beth in advance of your sessions, as requested, for her review and expert analysis.
- “Done-for-you” Templates, Checklists, and Worksheets – Documenting your finances is simple, fast, and easy when you use easy-to-follow tools!
- Clear Action Steps that you can take to immediately improve your finances and begin taking charge of your money once and for all.
BONUSES you’ll receive (over $750 in value!!!):
- BONUS: “Clearing Money Clutter” call – Before we even meet for your first session, you’ll have access to specific tips on how you can start to get financially organized and uncluttered ASAP.
- BONUS: 2-hour Financial Dream Session– This 2-hour session is designed to identify how your financial mindset may be holding you back, and also to reconnect you with what your priorities are in your life. With these additional insights gathered prior to the start of your coaching program, designing a financial plan that aligns with what is important to you in your life is much easier!
- BONUS: 45-minute Implementation Coaching Session – During this session, we’ll focus on any questions that arise as you are implementing your action steps after your program is complete. (Note: This call is typically scheduled about 6 weeks after your final coaching session.)
- BONUS: MP3 audio recordings of all coaching sessions – Your sessions will be recorded and you’ll have the ability to download and conveniently refer back to them at any time.
My Guarantee to You:
I invite you to register for this “Prioritize Your Plan” Program with complete confidence, and join me for 6 months that will change your financial perspective once and for all. You will walk away with a clear understanding of your key current financial opportunities and challenges as well as a new financial plan to use as your guide on the path to financial independence.
If for any reason you are not thrilled with this program, just let me know by the end of the second coaching session and I will take the time to understand what I need to do to exceed your expectations. If we are not able to come to mutually agreeable terms on how I can exceed your expectations in completing the items noted above, I will issue you a refund (pro-rata) for the remainder of your program.
I am committed to YOU and YOUR success – no matter what! I am passionate about coaching you OUT of financial overwhelm and putting you ON the road to financial independence….and so the only question left is, will you join me on the path to financial success?
Beth Marshall, CPA, MBA